The Office of Labor Relations (OLR) has notified the SBA that All Raises from the 2018-2021 contract will be implemented for the March 4, 2022, paycheck. The new pay charts will be posted on the SBA website February 1, 2022.
The increases will include
• 2.25% that was effective August 30, 2018
• 2.50% that was effective August 30, 2019
• 3.00% that was effective August 30, 2020
• 1.00% for Sergeants with five years in rank effective August 30, 2018. If you did not have five years in rank prior to August 30, 2018, you will receive the additional 1.00% on your fifth anniversary as a Sergeant
• 1.25% increase at the 10, 15 and 20 year longevity steps effective August 29, 2021
Additionally, retroactive payments for base pay increases, overtime earned and night shift differential will also be included in the March 4, 2022 paycheck. Retroactive payments for Holiday pay will come at a later date.
If you wish to change your deferral rates for the Deferred Compensation Plan or the 401(k) Plan, you must make this election by 4:00 pm February 4, 2022, to be effective for the March 4, 2022 paycheck. It is important to remember that if you increase your deferral rate for the March 4, 2022, paycheck you must switch your rate back prior to 4:00 pm February 18, 2022, or your March 18, 2022, will be processed with the larger deferral rate. Please see the Deferred Compensation Plan Calendar and instructions on how to change your deferral rate.
***PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW THE FULL DOCUMENT***
Vincent J. Vallelong
Sergeants Benevolent Association